Monday, January 31, 2005

ARHGHHHH I am so angry because Disney, being retarded since the production of Pocahantas has released Mulan II: i mean this is so fucking ridiculous and just....frustrating. This makes me so angry because it's disrupting actual history by adding it w/American propaganda. MULAN SAVED CHINA: THE END!!! God DON"T YOU GET IT!!! SHE DIDN"T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING DRAGON NAMED MUSHU OR EVEN GET MARRIED TO THAT UGLY HIDEOUS MAN!!!

She saved China from the Mongols, THE END !!

AMERICA STOP DISRUPTING HISTORY BY COVERING IT UP WITH ANOTHER LAME PLOT MADE BY DISNEY ARGHHHH

Does anyone agree with me?

holy crap I just figured out how to do this "Currently playing" thingmajig and FINALLY I HAVE CONQUERED MY DREAM WAHOO!!! though I think I was stupid enough to have figured it out...what 1 year later after starting xanga..hey I'm a slow learner

Posted 1/31/2005 at 3:8 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment