Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Yesterday I went to see a series of unfortunate events with Mandy and her cousin who came back from New York ( it think she is goes to Cornell...not Ithaca like Maureen did) Apparently Ithaca is a liberal arts school...hmmm whatever. Mandy's cousin okay no offense she's rather...pessemistic everything I say well her cousin has to rebuttle with a negative comment. Okay so I want to go to C.U and to her University of Colorado isn't good enough ...how about not a "good school" in her demented mind . Why did we have to Red Robin arghh I was never fond of that place in the first place. Mandy's cousin has a dislike towards Southwestern food, well hmmm someone isn't just cool enough to just live in Colorado god.

After the movie we went back to Mandy's house and during the car ride back we listened to ZZYZX on her cd player , which was pretty cool however she being such a bitch wouldn't even let me adjust the fucking volume in the damn car. Hey it's not like i'm a retard okay just because your attending Cornell University and studying engineering does not make yourself queen of the fucking truck...I'm sorry you drive I'll adjust so we won't die today. When we got back to Mandy's place lol Mandy had to 'break' into her house which was hilarious and there was something at the front of the door. IT was a pile o-stuff left from Fuzzy himself. Fuzzy=Stephen. I am not going to mention last names for that person shall kill me lol jk.

From breaking into the house and getting greeted by the notorious Tigger herself I settled into Mandy's comfy housewhile there was 16 new messages on the answering machine that was garbled and confusing. It was probably Fuzz but hahah it wasn't. Okay newsflash ...he's liked Mandy ...for a long time actually. Shocking to find out after getting text's on my mobile while Mandy was using my phone. I discovered this...well Mandy told me about it before we went to go see the Incredibles...yeah I was shocked. HIm....liking her....holy crap that's just woah

There was a note on the table from Mrs. Varlese and it told her cousin to deliver the simply orange juice and other food to Grandman Varlese, which her cousin shortly did. Also apparently her fcousin's CD just mysteriously dissapeared and we were all trying to find it, but to no sucess. After she left Mandy told me to make myself at home and I did. Though I did call mom saying I was not dead and at Mandy's house, which "don't worry I'll call you when I'm done hanging out" That did not happen. I called about 5 times and the fucking phone was... "the line is busy" everytime this happens when I call home I give up.

Hey today it started snowing, yes it did but it wasn't very hardwell on monday the wind started being a wailer since midnight of Sunday. It drove me nuts I mean I couldn't sleep with all the rattling of my fucking windows. Anyways today I got to hang out with Lisa!! I was so happy that she is back from that lousy place aka OHIO. ahh I saw Darian outside of Old Chicago where she just got into a coversation with a guy wearing a yellow snow jacket. After waving at her and waving at me the guy left and then she had this disturbed look on her face and then she gave me a gug like I actually came to the resuce or something like that. So this guy just came to her and said "your absolutley breathtaking", which did freak me out because that guy was ...pretty much in college or what mid-20's and Darian is in 8th grade. Poor girl, I comforted her a little more and then she went back into Old Chicago. She always tells me about the news with Geo, which is really sweet of her. I miss those times..8th grade wow so hectic..so wild ...crazy. me and Lisa kept on walking down Pearl Street having no idea what we were going to do, well as we were walking both of us were talking about the portrait rapers in paris..connecting to the trauma Darian faced 10 minutes ago...ahh disturbing. We went into Starbucks to finally TRY and order an orange mocha frappachino...let's just say it was a failure because Starbucks dosen't have orange mocha frapphachinos anymore. The lady asked us, 'did you guys just watch zoolander?" Boy did I feel embarassed..actually Lisa was more embarrased because she was the one who tried to order an orange mocha frappachino. "Okay if they don't have orange mocha frappachino then we'll order something else" ...why plan B I wanted an orange mocha frappachino...sheesh that's a mouthfull. Hey try saying that 3 times fast. Whew.

What was hilarious was that I got a hot cocoa while Lisa got a mocha frappachino, which are cold and it was freezing when we exited Starbucks. So it seemed that she was suffocating while trying to slurp up a cold frappachino while it was 15 degrees outside with a straw. I traded drinks with her and then she was like arghhh scalding hot!!! AHHHHHH ...but it soothed her throat...og hilarious. Later we headed into borders and browsed around looking for a Present for Peri. I saw a frame that said 'freinds' though god it was kinda expensive. Then Lisa was like, 'I know she's a good friend, but i don't want to spend so much on a frame' being all sarcastic lol. At checkout she got Peri a gift card, which was all sparkling and pretty and put I think 10$ on the card. When the guy put the card into the gift envelope..I noticed that he was kinda cute, as we headed towards the door I said, "wow that guy was cute." And then Lisa said, that is what I was thinking too, but I didn't think anyone else thought he was cute. ahaha great minds think alike.

Finally we headed up to Chipotle, they have a great choice of songs at chipotle as both of us were eating our yummy filling burritors! mmmm this burrito is SO filling! *thwam! First there was this weird techno/trance mix, then I reconzied this song from this german movie called "mostly martha". I told Lisa, "the next the guy is going to say..is I think "it's wonderful its uh wonderful". And woah i was right about the song. Then it was a french song..and the lady was singing "I cannot work today" Je ne peux pas travailler blah blah blah blah. God it was hilarious, then we started talking..no I mentioned about Elliot, which ended up in a conversation about how great Elliot is, and maybe he's suffering. Lisa said that last year she was w/Elliot in groups in L.A and he wore this hat ..reading (lisa tell me what it was again) and then Whitney said, "you know it kinda looks like it says Dumbass on your hat". lmao. Both lisa and me think that Elliot dosen't enjoy hanging out with all those preps even though he is considered a prep, we think he's annoyed and we must save him from the demons of preppinisim. Poor guy. One time i called her and..she said that he looks really hot when wearing his football jersey..'sighs' damn he's a football player and hangs out w/preps..and is a prep, which is sad because he's hot, really nice, and actually intelligent...and he dresses really nice unlike the slopiness I've been noticing around most of the sophomore jocks..god I hate all of them excluding Elliot, and Marshall. BTW it was so cold today that both of us could not feel our legs as we were walking down to the bus station trying to catch the Dash back home. Hey I got home at 5'o clock sharp and my dad was freaking out on the fact that wow I'm back home on time, which has never happened before holy shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment