Monday, December 6, 2004

12/6/04

Holy shit Geo, just IM'd me out of the blue
tonight while I was getting some cd cover photos
from borders
It's good to hear from her now,
she asked me if I was single, how my life was going
if I was still a virgin lmao
I got a ride from Peri today, we talked about weird dreams we'd had
uhh it got really hot in her car because of the heating...elements are
really wierd lol
I said about my making out dream-w/Elliot and Peri expalined to her mom
Darlene, who Elliot was-cute football player, smart too 'sighs'
We've both been avoiding Karl as much as possible
Heather got drunk w/Plunkett so that's why she wasn't here on Thursday or
Friday She got "sick" hmmm. Dude why the hell would you get drunk in the first
place?
LaRue asked me for a movie today...I'm gonna bring him Shower for him
tomorow
oh this morning I got to take my developed negatives and put them
in the slit things...transparencies pockets. They look great. Rachel likes them
btw she told me about Lisa's situation with the plane tickets. I really
hope that Lisa can make it back to Boulder during Xmas.
I hope Croop dosen't retire until I finish photo 3-he's awesome.
Mya is such an annoying bitch-she's a great dancer, but she just annoys me
with her questions "how do I take care of my camera?" she's always
asking Croop for favors-ugh mexican bitch-sorry!!
Nathan Dillon read the DaVinci Code-great book, Reali needs to read it, Adam
was about to spoil it for her-he talks way to much and stutters, which irritates me as well
I had to break the intercourse between them.

12/4/04
I watched SNL and ER-I personally thought ER was better well because SNL was the re-run w/Jude Law
I just enjoyed the beggining and the monologue "All about Jude"
Saturday we went over to Jia-Mei's
mom and I made dumplings or bao-zi
well I just helped making the dough while she
filled it with filling
and Jamous didn't come back around 8 pm
which is scaring the hell out of Tian shing and Jia-Mei
I feel sorry for them-their just his uncle and aunt
We were talking while drinking some good tea about
what he should do, college/act/sat/ applications etc etc
because he's a senior this year
While we were there I was looking for him-I have a crush on him
kinda-shut up lmao
I'm a sophomore and he's a senior..and taking easier classes than me
so...Jia-Mei was wondering why I got so much work to do lol, which I
honestly do.
Peter was playing w/Austin and Justin-sweet little kids
Jamous apparently was at his "friends" house lol since 8am...god first doing
chem hw and then math, and playing Halo 2. wow
"We just get lost" ...wrong tense dude.
lmao my monty python calendar reads "YES THE BLACK SPOT STRIKES AGAIN!" ANd its this little caped assasin with a smoked
pistol in his/her hand.

I can't get enough of Wyatt, Kent, Trent, and Elliot
During KMO practice last wednesday I tried out for typist.Well Nick
said that no JV were allowed to do this task and only juniors and seniors could
Then Thigpen came and at first Thigpen thought that
no JV wanted to try out, because of my quiet timid voice trying to say "I wanted to try out"
Wyatt helped me out and said, "Susan wanted to try out" Thanks Wyatt.
Apparently I did great being typist, and I felt good. It seemed that after my turn it would
be Wyatt's turn. Before my second turn I was on an emac w/Meredith looking at the U2 ipods
Meredith really wants an Ipod, which the u2 one has for $348, which is considered reasonable
because all the U2 songs are on the Ipod. I didn't hear Nick calling my name until the third time I apologized and
took his turn being typist.
After my turn was over, it was Wyatt's turn again, before I was done I looked at him and he looked at me
I almost blush and look back at the monitor for the next question-og that was close.
When I got up and let Wyatt perform his turn he said to me "Good Job Susan." and 'sighs' I just like when people
say my name...I nearly blushed again. I like Wyatt Duea, though I think he is still with Nicolee
and ...I wish i could tell him how I felt. I've had a crush on him when I first saw him walking into Friday KB practice and
I thought he was Graham, but he said he was Wyatt and srry I was confused who the varsity were.

Last night, Sunday,
Aunt and I went swimming at the Rec Center, which I did 20 laps wahho go me
for some reason the life guard was extremely ...fuming at two girls Idk y but it was intense and frightening.
She even came into the locker room and ranted at those two. Yikes
After making a few errands @ Walmart for camera batteries, cartridge, and xmas cards we headed back to my place
and we ate fondue-yummy
While we were talking mom blew her nose and I said the si bo joke (Lanzhou dialect jokes) and it instigated more conversations
Well first Aunt discussed about her primary school friends and....lot has changed that deal
As the discourse continued it brought up my Aunt Jia Jia (who bought a house finally in Boston) apparently when she was my age
she had a huge crush, or attraction towards her cousin (mom's side) and her mom was terribly frightened, scared about this
and took her back to Shanghai (because she was in Beijing for a while because er jiu po's family is in Beijing)
Then I'm like, "dad don't worry I will never have an attraction towards my cousin...ickk that's just wrong isn't it?!"
Hahah o contrare. In reality this ...legacy continues into my demented mind because I have an attraction towards DiDy, my
cousin as well. He's my grandma's brother's daughter's son, which is a similar thing with my Aunt Jia Jia, she had a crush on ...
her mom's brother's ..w/e.
I like my cousin-my journal entry in Shanghai...yea long story but it's on this computer
If I had a chance to make out with DiDy-I would take it...'sighs' god I have problems, I hope I'm not like Jia JIa-that would
be disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment