Friday, November 19, 2004

Sorry its' been a while, but you know my issue with the internet. My aunt wants me to get it back up again because she is paying for my internet usage. I feel rather bad, i haven't been really using the internet at home because of my issue. God I have to stop messing around with my computer..I mean I learned alot of stuff from just clicking places...yet sometimes I choose the wrong one...ending up in loss of data and no fucking internet.

Last night i went to the Jazz II and Jazz I concert to take photos for my yearbook page. Whitney and her other would appluad loudly after a great solo...no I mean throw out calls of happiness like 'wHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

God she's crazy, in yearbook....she's got quite a temper. Seriously during halloween she gave everyone candy (no i think yeah after the halloween sunday, which actually snowed. I went to Justin's house and saw Jamous.) Did I mention i have a crush on that guy? Ever since I met him? at that buffet place where my family and our friends just coincidently bumped into them ...craziness I just got back from Beijing.

I have to write more. so all of thanksgiving I will try to update as much as possible...maybe I should do a 7 hour work shift...woah that will get me somewhere.

Okay Whitney was handing out candy and we all took our share when she pretty much threatened us, "if u guys touch the big snickers bar your dead!" she didn't even say it in a sarcastic way at all...god and if I touched her computer she'll throw a tantrum. I do not regret signing up for jazz/concert/marching band...those kids are .....crazy. Hey all my friends who are in FMK are nuts...Chris is not my friend, but we all consider him a pyscho.

This morning during world lit class I was talking to Brent Somermeyer (I think he's a crossdresser because he wear's girls pants...okay he says it's comfortable...sure) I said "well Chris really sucks" and Chris (different nice Chris with afro hair) was like " me?"

"No not you, Chris Wahl"

then we all start discussing about how much Chris Wahl is such a poser and what an asshole he can be and how much he sucks in jazz band. the guy is in jazz 4....ouch and he's a sophomore...way more...let's just say *coughhesuckscough**.

hmm oh during french today Craig and I did our cafe dialogue, well everyone had to make a menu and I procrastinated and managed to finish it last night. Everyone thinks it's pretty (the glasses case i brought in for my presentation that i bought in China)...Madame Joslyn was like, "ohhh c'est tres jolie!!"

OHH IT'S SOOO CUTE!! lmfao

our dialogue kicked ass because I was a stressed out saracastic french waitress (like Guillaume said, "French people are very SARCASTIQUE!!" I miss that guy, I managed to look at the photos Mr.Billington took in...OCTOBER...geez. Finally and I get to look at Gilly-that guy rocked.

"I don't do sweedes" lmfao omfg that was classique.

THere's this annoying freshie in my french class named Toben...the most annoying kid I've met that's a freshman. 'sighs' I think he was attempting to have a comedic skit in his...but it failed..really bad. Will's and Rafi's skit was awesome...god that aussi rocks my socks.

OH I also saw guys and dolls, and..woah I talked to steven for the first time in what several months after our harsh breakup. Ben came along to watch guys and dolls but damn if only I got balcony seating i could actually sit next to him and ...Wyatt was there, Nick and Kristina was there too...i think that they are going out..becuz in last year's yearbook there was a group pic of them @ prom. I'm jealous...no of Wyatt, because yes I do J'aime lui. It's scary to know that Lici is actually related to Nicolee, whom is apparently going out with Wyat..gahh I'm not sure,but I like a senior..make that alot of seniors. AHHHH
OH during wendnesday block biology class, me and Peri were doing the cells lab that the district is making us do. She was focusing on the sample while I started staring at the E95 ..not obviously..in my secretive ways. hehehe. then -Peri started calling for my attention, then snapping her fingers and then I broke out my trance. She asked, what are you doing Susan?"

me: oh I'm...thinking

Peri;*looks to the direction that I'm staring at, "ohh I know."

me: yeah I know..dream on...dream on an impossible dream..I don't stand a chance

Peri: yeah just dream Susan, dreams are good

Did I tell you about the Marilyn manson joke?

nm

I g2g eat my lunch. J'ai faim-I am a french commie bitch am I? Scottie?

OH tomorow is Scott's birthday, I hope he has an awesome 17th birthday-whoo..just don't blow out a tire.

THANKSGIVING BREAK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ben and Yoni-, yoni-throwing pies....me confused (during world history block thursday)

OI Wednesday night, I saw an informercial on the SNL dvds...good choice and I got to see some of the skits that I haven't seen or yes..uhh NAtash needs to use the comp i g2g

eat...lunch

yes eat

Posted 11/19/2004 at 12:51 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment