Thursday, June 24, 2004


Holy shit I haven't written anything in like three weeks...that has to be some sort of record....

I got back from Europe 6 days ago...and I LOVE EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONDON AND PARIS KICKS FUCKING ASS

EUROCUP 2004 WAS HAPPENING MAN>>>PEOPLE GOING CRAZY OVER BECKHAM...CAN YOU BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM???

He's the highlight in the gossip ET celebrity world in Britain..u have no idea what he does for the media attention. He's trying to have the world record of different hair styles-okay maybe attractive i don't know.

Okay then.....

~Top 10 (I guess)great/funny things about Europe~

1) HOT GUYS, omfgs

2) really cute shoes

3) good clothes

4) great food

5) places to see

6) no one knows your real identity

7) The souvenir mafias

8) THE ARKANSONIANS

9) WAKIE WAKIE TIME!!!!!

10) virgin megastores and Virgin airlines

~Top 10 bad things/things that sucked about Europe~

1) The stupid tourists who have the EF bags-but it's hilarious

2) stupid tourists who whine and complain

3) The toilettes

4) Crazy bus drivers

5) We couldn't go clubbing w/out the right attire

6) Paying for the toilette ( 40 euro centimes...wtf and the guy had like a garage door opener to open up the restroom entrance @ the mall..so messed)

7) Potrait rapers..."Portrait raped"

8) The souvenir mafias

9) Swarms of Japanese tourists who ran me over at the Mona Lisa

10) the water...I hate spring water

My birthday kicked ass....Je t'aime PARIS!! I'll live there seriously...it's kinda better since the French hate Bush...I love you FRENCH

No comments:

Post a Comment