Saturday, May 1, 2004


Hey everyone, I think I'm getting better. "sighs'' it's been an intersting week with the weather. First I was wearing this short skirt and now I'm wearing a long skirt-and I like the color. It's dark blue. yay

I can't write much it's 10:40 and I have to go to bed damn.

I have gotten several problems resolved this week, which is good. One of them is to share Scott, which I'm perfectly comfortable with. Well we metioned about moving to Utah and become mormons, but Chey dosen't like the idea since...you can't cuss if your a mormon. damn it. lol oh man that was an interesting chat lol.

FHS prom is coming up next saturday, though i can't go..no duh you know why lol. They're having it @ Invesco field..rather fucked up. idk the previous year it was at "the castle" oooo lmao. Invesco ..hmm when I first heard I thought that they were dancing on the football field. Hmmm guys in tuxedos dancing on fake grass..that's not a bad scenario. just add some wrestling lol.

There was an assembly about prom and yet a majority of my friends ditched it, but there was this contest getting free prom tickets aww it was very sweet.

Oh last week I was on the bus and as the 206 got up to FHS, there were several poster boards on the...concrete seperator..where the trees/grass grow and seperate the roads u know right? lol. Well in each of them it read "ASHLEY SNYDER......WILL....YOU.....Go....TO ....PROM....WITH ....." and then there's this guy standing at the bus stop with the sign "ME?" with a huge bouquet of roses..awww that was the highlight of my monday morning. Lisa and I were just fussing over the fact it was very cute lol. Good times.

Anyways I did something really...ahhh embrassing during 4th no comment

no i didn't kill anyone lol. og wo shie huan ce le si....bu guo zhei ge sh qing hen fu za...wo bu zhe dao ze me ban. xiang!!

Susan

Posted 5/1/2004 at 12:52 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment