Okay everyone Susan hasofficially finished her finals Wednesday of January 12th, 2005. Alright here goes my sigh of relief and why do I need to express a sigh of relief? well taht's because IO rocked on all of m y finals I hope lmfao. Well I'm only pending the results of my french and biology final. Anyways Wednesday I had three finals in a row, though 4th period..is my off period, which meant I had 4 hours of freedom and I wanted to celebrate because I just finished my World Lit final and here is what happened. We actually had time to grade our finals, but you know Reali gave everyone different finals of different ppl in class, so oh I c no one can you know erase the wrong answer on their final....ahhhh tricky.
While grading Rick Levy's final I was wondering who the hell had my final, and at the same time I was running through the answers that I enscirbed on my final in my mind to see if I got them right or not, I thought I was gonna fail really bad since i nbarely studied the passages in the Tempest. The following night around 10 pm my brother was helping me memorize all the vocabulary from the tempest, which resulted in the sucess of getting a 96% on my World Lit final -boo y ah! Well another thing was that reali gave us an additional 10 points to adjust the grade curve-and that raised my grade from a B to an A oh yeah I was so happy. And since I metioned I wanted to celebrate-I couldn't because well see because my walltet got stolen last week and it had $40 in it..I wanted to go down to pearl st and get some chipotle and maybe a new book, but no the bastard who took my wallet is probably blowing it off for some cocaine..which at thge time dosen't sound so bad at all.
Did I mention i got a new modem for xmas? oh yeah Susan got a modem a new modem, which makes her so happpy!!!!!! All I need to do is install it, which Ma Tian Xing did though the blue screnn on my insane computer came up so I think that I'm afraid to even install the software and so is he. Though did he evenread the fucking blue screen? The reason why it happened is because he just shoved the damn modem up[ the computer's ass, which dosen't make so content you know.
I just read this xanga....could I just say that this person is not only an idiot, but also a blond wannabe prostitute bitch who listens to Good Charlotte? Ugh SHAME!!!!! I will so blackmail this person in my senior yr. Though I have no idea where this person goes to school. Maybe it's Fairview or ...even smoky hill or hey even CHERRY CREEK!!! oohhh whatcha gonna do now? lol
Thursday: Me sprinting to catch the dash direct at 7:48 after eating a delicious breakfeast with my brother in brown skechers , but failed and acutally caught the reg dash met up w/A.J. While on the bus we were talking about life and how it has been so far, which is better than last week for me. A.J and I had experienced the same thing in the same Thursday morning: first we missed our first bus, and we could be late for school (I wanted to get to yearbook asap becuz I wanted to get things done) Luckily A.J just wanted to grab some dounuts at King Soopers along the way to school. Though he didn't. As we were running to attempt to try and catch the friggin skip he was like, "susan were not gonna make it or ahhh were screwed!"
OH little brothers-they give us so much joy in this world.
Wedensday: I got two donuts! free99!!! ahahahaha funny..that church really cracks me up. They gave us free bagels, juice, donuts, coffee and even mon favori: le chocolat chaud!!
Ahen anyways When we arrived on Broadway and South Boulder rd we were sprinting across the street while we saw the skip go right past us. As we were walking across the street I saw Anna Ma in her car I'm like AHHH give me a ride I'm so late for yearbook!!! ARGHHHHH I gave her the hitchhiking sign and I don't think she did give me a ride because A.J and I caught the 206 ( luckily) though unforutnatley it was packed and both Adam and Karl were on the damn bus as well. btw Adam gave me a hard time with the amout of time beefore finals started.
Adam: Susan we have approx 2 minutes to finals
me: Shut up Adam on my watch we have 7 minutes
Karl:(being an asshole to me)
all of a sudden we started going "oh you wanna go eh? come on 3 pm afterschool on top of the hill I'll se cu there ! if u haven't noticed but that was the most sarcastic conversation I've had on the bus...so far.
As the bus pulled into the FHS stop the lady said: Could everyone exit from the backdoor thank you. Though do u know what I did? I did the complete opposite by getting out of the damn 206 from the front door..ohhhh did that make her mad? idk but I didn't care becuase I didn't want to wait. As I got into Fairviw the big clock in the senior area read 7:34 ..which led me to turn left into the 800 hall and sprint into the J-Lab. J-lab= my haven
My Sanctuaries
1) The Dark room
2) The J-Lab
3) My room
4) The basement
When i stepped into the j-lab (journalism room for all you ppl who don't know their acronyms...is that how u spell it?) I saw two boxes of donuts-sweet. Thank you to whoever brought in the donuts, which helped my increase the hyperness in myself...and it lasted until 5 pm. I stayed at school from 8:30 to around 5:40....and isn't that about 8 hours...wow 8 hour work shift...I was rocking. After 6th period ended around 11 pretty much a majority of ppl left for lunch, home, whatever their pathetic lives led them to (I'm only referring to Whitney K, and that's it because Whitney just has a tree up her fat ass) whops did I say that? well hey Whit if u ever read this...I'm just gonna laugh. Anyways during 6th period I was running out of the room to get names and upload my photos from my nikon on mr.croops nikon (the reason? well it's because someone fucked the universal card reader...just the big memory card slot, which ruins it for me because I have a lot of pictures in the memory card) During lunch until 5pm me and Jenni were pretty the constant fixtures in the j-lab. Lindee helped me use photoshop to make red-eyes dissapear before she left, which was around lunch? yeah around that time. Guess what: Jenni got sick again and I think it's mono!!!! Her mom was freaking out on the phone, everyone wanted her to go back home but uh I don't think so even Jenni said: then this year there won't be a yearbook!
Btw: Jenni has been long time-best friends w/Kent and Stephen (damn I'm jealous) if only I moved to Briarwood dr. although there is Chris who lives down on briarwood ct....damn it.
AHEM: anyways there was spread about extreme sports...or I think it was winter break that Jenni needed a replacement photo so she called up Kent who emailed her their ski/snowboarding trip photo when they were at Copper. She also needed photos for "knight life" so I showed photos of me and the varisty at thorton during the KB tournament. There is a photo of Kent being antisocial and I said, "well there's Kent being antisocial Jenni"
Jenni: *laughs, Kent is always antisocial ( I bet)
Whitney was also in the J-lab while we were there and she had some photos of her friends when they were in their cabin up ..somewhere in the mountains. Goodie goodie xtrians. arghh. So from there after looking at photos of ppl in cabins and at KB tournaments on Wyatt's livejournal we continued to work until 5pm. Mr. Stott floated in and out of the j-lab because of a huge faculty meeting down in the science lecture hall. Durin the time from lunch to 5 pm I was also floating in and out of the j-lab to get names of speech and debate members from ms. Burke, trying to find A.J, looking for my wallet in the office though ended up helping Justin with finding his permit because I saw it in the lost and found in the office. I felt special. While ms.Burke got names for me in the photo, which I printed out for her she wanted me to say, "scarf (made my Pam-Bond Simmons) I found it funny so i added it in there teeheee. OH AHHH this happened during lunch before finding burke,
While I was in the j-lab w/Jenni she was on and off the phone with her mom or boyfriend that gave her mono.
Jenni: Just me and Susan, *pause* she's a sophomore
I think Nicole's sister was in the j-lab w/us at the time. I was just laughing while working on my pages because Jenni's boyfriend was ...just hysterical. The next thing I know was that Jenni said bless you and
Jenni: Oh bless you
me: OH looks like he's getting mono!!!!
me/Jenni: lmao
Jenni: susan says your getting mono
OH I wish someone caught that on camera..because that was the funniest convo between someone on the phone..and it's like backseat talking. I guess.
Okay ( THINGS THAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE PERMIT AND THE SCARF CAPTION) I saw Laura Houha with her friends by the ramp and yesterday she saw the Liz ninja photo (Liz had a scarf covering her mouth -similar to a turban srry offense to Muslims in the world if the term 'turban' meant any offensive racial comments. Alright so Laura knows about the ninja photo so she told me this funny name (which I regret but I forgot) to replace Liz's name in the anime club photo and she said if I put it in the yearbook then that would be cool...or I'm just awesome lol. I saw her with her friends and I was so happy to see her because I was looking for her everywhere so i asked her what was the name and she forgot,. So Mary-Kate Quiin called up Liz on her mobile and Liz just said, "super ninja lady" on the mobile. Alright then: Superninja lady it is.
I saw Becca w/Winston and they were talking about Anchorman and reciting so many hilarious scenes in Anchorman. I joined the fun right then. first off: winston is really handsome and I met him ON THE FIRST DAY OF yearbook (though i just didn't know it at the time) he lef the next day..though hey it's cool that he is in theatre.
me: Becca,who is your new friend?
becca: Oh sorry this is Winston
me: (in my head; i already knew that but i've always wanted to do this)
Winston: oh hi I'm Winston *extends hand and gives handshake to me, which felt nice.
me: oh yeah you were in that photo yesterday with Liz and me
Winston: oh yeahhh I remember just after 8th...just all of a sudden
me: yep pretty funny
The photo looks pretty funny too...we all just look.....great. lmfao
NO YEARBOOK???? OHHH I"M GONNA LOSE MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!! wait I already have.
savior: Mr.Croop's nikon and USB cord. Why did that help? Well several reasons, my memory card is the same size in his camera, which if you connect it with the usb cord to the computer then you connect to the Lance server..voila you get pictures on the mac!! Whenever I arrive into the photography room and Mr.Croop see's me he says: she's back again! back for more! and that is entirely true, I never get tired of the dark room. Apparently I owe Mr.Croop BIG TIME because I keep coming back (this was only the 3rd time come on) to use his nikon and connect to the server. Alright fine Mr.Croop unless your on health concerns I will make you homemade breakfeast burritos and cookies. The alternative is rice cakes, possibly a fruit salad, nah screw it I love breakfeast burritos and I know how to make some...OHHH I know maybe I'll just make some yummy brownies.
Though there was last Thursday when I was at FHS till 7 pm along with Conor, Anna, Becky and Nikki who were all trying to develop new film and I was trying to get my film into the fucking reel for about 30 minutes. I got so frustrated that I called Conor to help me and then Anna said, "aww Poor Susan" I was losing it so bad that week. Not only I was on a hunger strike against my commie father, but also my wallet got stolen, finals were coming up and the research paper was due the next morning.....you combine all those like terms together and nooo you do not get x= 5x + 45 you get ....x= DAMN IT AM I SCREWED OR WHAT????" Conor was being so sweet to me, oh he was talking about tabosa..and that's his band w/Ryan and Luke and I pretended to think Tabosa stopped it's existence,
me: Tabosa is still playing?
conor: yep
me: have you guys played any shows yet? ( I forget becuase Jason was there and the toxic photo chemicals were going into my head way too fast than I could ever handle)
No comments:
Post a Comment